☰ SUSTAINABILITY policy
☰ SUSTAINABILITY policy
As a multi-discipline consultancy, we recognize the contribution that we can make to Sustainable Development both through the advice that we provide to customers and in the way we conduct our own business. It is our aim to effectively contribute to the financial, social and environmental wellbeing of the communities within which we and our clients and suppliers operate. We understand that Sustainable Development needs to be embedded in our business strategies, decision making, and practices at all levels to enable ongoing, long-term success. It also identifies that the provision of specialist Sustainable Development services and advice will play an important part in contributing to our success.
In support of these objectives, we are committed to continual improvement through:
- Adding value for customers. This includes the enhancement of environmental and social performance and the articulation of economic opportunity through the provision of high-quality services and advice.
- Delivering our services using an effective system to enable customers to be informed of the possibilities for increasing the sustainability of their operations and projects, providing specialist services as appropriate.
- Growing the business while maintaining financial stability, supporting wealth creation for investors, employees and to assist communities.
- Complying with relevant legislation, regulation, and other requirements as applicable.
- Conducting our business in consideration of ethical issues with integrity.
- Providing employees with fairly rewarded employment and personal development opportunities in a safe working environment, free from discrimination or intimidation.
- Implementing a system to encourage the practical purchasing of goods and services in accordance with sustainable development principles.
- Consideration of the principal social and environmental impacts of our activities, decisions, services and advice on the communities with which we interact, to mitigate impacts and maximize the positive.
- Encouraging the involvement and support of all employees in sustainability initiatives.
- Continuing to roll out our certified Environmental Management System (EMS) to cover all aspects of our business and expand and improve the EMS to embrace relevant social and economic objectives to become a broader Sustainability Management System (SMS).
- Engaging with key stakeholders internally and externally to identify and understand their principal issues as relevant to us and our contribution to Sustainable Development.
- Communicating and explaining this Sustainability Policy to all employees and contracted personnel and making it publicly available.
- Publishing this Sustainability Policy as an external document available to shareholders, customers and other interested parties.
- Reporting on the implementation of this policy internally and externally on an annual basis.
To support the implementation of this policy we are committed to the establishment of effective governance and management practices. This will be facilitated by focused communications and training for all employees. The achievements of these practices will be tracked through the use of performance indicators linked to stated objectives and targets which will be kept under review.