BIDDING & GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS
Hopestone Consulting Limited
BIDDING & GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS:
This services include:
- Administering and implementing trade agreement rules for purchasing goods, services and construction.
- Interpreting procurement provisions in trade agreements.
- Involvement in the dispute resolutions process.
- Providing information to businesses regarding trade agreements and how to do business with the Alberta Government
- Pre bidding legal due diligence & advising on suitable procurement option.
- Providing legal assistance with pre-bid meeting
- Preparation of bidding documents having legal consequences
- Vetting unsolicited proposal.
- Vetting solicited bid proposal.
- Vetting of standard contracts under a tender.
- Participation as a legal representative in the tender process e.g. Meeting of evaluation committees.
- Negotiation covering legal aspects
- Legal consultancy on piecemeal or contractual basis for entire tender process.
- Drafting letter of complaints, filing to different authorities
- Filing Writ Petitions before the Hon’ble Courts on an urgent basis for tender matters.
- Post-bid legal compliances for successful tenderer
- Post bidding approval and consents related services for the successful bidder.